I felt strong going into advanced, and it was certainly a better class than this time last week. I love the relaxed atmosphere in advanced. We're lucky enough to have awesome teachers, and I'm getting to know the other students there, so Saturday classes have become slightly more of a social thing the last few weeks.
I can really see an improvement in some postures. They tend to be ones nearer the start of the class. Short man, lotus series, crow, advanced toe stand. I'm making slow improvements throughout the class, but a long way off from being able to do everything. Towards the end I was tired, and could have easily fallen asleep in final savasana.
Aside from that, I'm thrilled to be over half way now :) I think I have exactly two weeks of classes yet. This week has been so much better for me than last week because I feel like my health is back to normal now. I'm looking forward to the next two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment