I liked today; it was very hot and very good. It was the 11am with one of my favourite teachers, Nina. She commented that my transition into triangle was perfect and that she could tell I'd been to the masterclass! I definitely picked up on a few new things yesterday, so I'm glad that at least had transferred to my practice.
My legs are tired now. It's been three classes in 26 hours so not surprising. However I am less achy than normal for a Sunday, as it's usually the day after my Advanced class. I can't believe it's already day 24, and there is less than a week to go. It's gone fast. Thinking about extending the 30 days to 42 days right up until I go on holiday. I definitely want to keep up the daily classes when i finish the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment