The last few days have gone by quickly, and I haven't had much time to write. Days 18 and 19 flew by. A whirlwind of classes. I was physically tired, and was feeling it in class. I haven't been getting as much sleep as I need.
On Day 20 I forced myself to get up for the 6.45, as I have a course put on by work until 8 tonight. I really struggled to get out of bed. When I got to the studio, about 10-15 people were standing around outside.....UH-OH! That's never happened before. The teacher had swapped, and after a while it was clear she wasn't coming, as she's normally early. One girl tried to call her, but it just went to voicemail, so she tried a receptionist (normally the teacher of the early class opens up) and he answered!
So 15-20 minutes after the class was meant to start he turned up and let us all in. What a star! He put the heater on, started the CD for us, and we did that until the teacher turned up at the end of the first set of Standing Head to Knee. It was an experience, and we definitely had a few giggles, as Bikram is really funny on the CD! I was really touched at how sweet and professional the receptionist guy was after probably having been woken up at a stupidly early hour, and having to rush down to meet us.
We finished about 10 minutes late, having only done one set of most of the postures. I never really felt like I got a complete stretch. I didn't really mind though. Sometimes these things happen, and it's not like I'm not doing enough other classes at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment