I confused myself. When I went to tick off Day 29 on the 30 Day Challenge board, there were 3 days left! I momentarily forgot to count, and convinced myself I was actually one day behind what I thought I was. I think that goes to show how tired I was! Anyway, I must have just forgotten to tick one day at some point. Probably after I did a double at the other studio.
As I said, I was incredibly tired. I've been working early shifts, so up at 6am for the best part of 2 weeks. We've also had someone staying with us the last few days, and due to the boys going to the pub a lot, my sleep's been disturbed.
Mentally, I wanted to lie down the whole class. I think my body was crying out for rest too. I arrived at class early, intending to practise some advanced postures, but instead almost fell asleep! I did manage to make it the whole way through though, thankfully.
It took all of my determination to push through each posture. I did tell myself a few times in the floor series that I could sit the second set out, but for some reason when it came down to it, on cue I immediately did the sit-up and got into the pose. It's funny how that happens sometimes. Part of me thinks that if you have the strength to debate it, then you should actually be able to do it, mentally at least. Anyway, I didn't keel over, and I was still able to get up and walk home after class, so I guess I was physically able too.
..and next, Day 30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment